2013 Arctic Cat ATVs Announced
Aug 6, 12 | by: Bruce Smith
Arctic Cat’s American-made 2013 ATVs/UTVs set to hit the dealers
Arctic Cat’s 2013 line-up of ATVs is growing just as fast as their machines are speedy, and the compay touts they are made in the USA–Minnesota to be more exact.
“Built Right, Right Here,” says Kale Wainer, the head of Arctic Cat media relations. “ –It’s how Arctic Cat ATVs and Side by Sides are created with a shared belief found in every Arctic Cat worker who tightens a bolt, welds a piece of metal or places a decal.
With that being said, Wainer provides a quick overview of what to expect the next time you walk into an Arctic Cat dealership looking for the ultimate machine to add to your work fleet — and weekend recreation rides:
Sport Side x Sides – Wildcat 1000 and Wildcat 1000 Limited
- Wildcat 1000 available in Black Metallic, Green Metallic or Orange Metallic,
- Wildcat 1000 Limited available in White Metallic or Vibrant Red Metallic, color-matched seats and front and rear aluminum sport bumpers
- New passenger hand hold
- Exoskeleton chassis with 5-Link rear suspension and 18-inches of industry-leading travel
- 951cc, V-Twin, SOHC, liquid cooled with Electronic Fuel Injection
- Electronic Power Steering
- Walker Evans adjustable shocks and new 14-inch aluminum rims
Recreation/Utility Side x Sides: Prowler 1000 XTZ, 700 XTX, 700 HDX and 550 XT
- Prowler 1000 XTZ available in Sunset Orange, EPS, Maxxis Bighorn tires, 14-inch aluminum rims, pro-grip steering wheel and 951cc, V-Twin, SOHC, liquid cooled with Electronic Fuel Injection
- Prowler 700 XTX available in Steel Blue, Emerald Green Metallic or Camo, EPS, tilt steering, 14-inch aluminum rims and 695cc, liquid-cooled, SOHC, single-cylinder with Electronic Fuel Injection
- Prowler 700 HDX available in Emerald Green Metallic, Steel Blue and Camo, EPS with tilt steering, 3-passenger seat, Fox Float coil-over shocks, 14-inch aluminum rims and 695cc, liquid-cooled, SOHC, single-cylinder with Electronic Fuel Injection
- Prowler 550 XT available in Tungsten Metallic, 14-inch aluminum rims, bucket seats and 545cc, SOHC, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder with Electronic Fuel Injection
Competition: MudPro 1000 Limited and MudPro 700 Limited
- MudPro 1000 Limited available in Emerald Green Metallic, 14-inch aluminum rims, 28” Maxxis Zilla tires, snorkel air intake, 3,000lb winch and front/rear bumpers
- Mud Pro 700 Limited available in Green Metallic and Arctic Green Metallic, 14-inch aluminum rims, 28” Maxxis Zilla tires, snorkel air intake, 3,000lb winch and front/rear bumpers
Recreation: Prowler 1000/700/550/500/450/400/300
- Limited Package – top of the line with front and rear heavy-duty bumpers, 3,000lb winch, aluminum rims, new sway bar and ride-in suspension calibration, electronic power steering and automotive style paint
- XT Package – Upgrade from the Core model with electronic power steering, aluminum rims, new sway bar and ride-in suspension calibration and automotive style paint
- CORE Package – Color matched bodywork, steel wheels and Ride-In suspension.
- 500 – At $6399, a brand new model that tackles value with all the full features including EFI. Fully Independent Suspension and a 445cc,SOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine
Recreation 2-Up:TRV 1000/700/550 Limited and TRV 700/550 XT and TRV 500/400 CORE
- Limited Package – Heated driver handlebar and passenger handgrips, lockable travel case, 2-piece fairing and windshield, winch, electronic power steering, sway bar, automotive style paint and aluminum rims
- XT Package – An upgrade from the CORE package with electronic power steering, sway bar, aluminum rims, front SpeedRack and automotive style paint
- CORE Package – Color matched bodywork, steel wheels and front rack
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Pro Pickup Magazine, and Pro Pickup Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.