No other publication can place your truck related products in the hands of over 200,000 hard working ½ ton -1 ton truck owners like ProPickup!
- ProPickup recipients spend more that $1.7 billion per year on truck improvements and maintenance!*
- ProPickup recipients average annual business volume is more than $3.4 million.*
- The average annual dollar spent per recipient on trucks is more than $9,200!*
- Circulation exceeding 200,000 – BPA Audited
- Average number of trucks owned by each recipient is 8*
- More than 1.5 million working trucks*
Recipients of ProPickup are construction contractors, landscapers, road builders and aggregates producers.
* 2009 Randall-Reilly Construction Pickup Survey
We take a new truck from the factory and show readers over the course of several issues how to outfit it to meet the needs of construction contractors. Upgrades include: extra fuel capacity, lift and leveling kits, night-work and safety lighting packages, bedliners, HD bumpers, winches, headache racks, toolboxes and cargo management systems, easy-clean seat covers and floor mats, HD hitches, window tinting, aftermarket air and exhaust systems, step rails, cab electronics for a working office environment and more.
Do-it-yourself, step-by-step articles to show readers specific, detailed procedures for adding components and systems to their trucks and engines.
Two-part articles that start with an overview of a specific product category, followed by a roundup of the products in that category.
A engineer’s/master mechanic’s detailed explanation of critical components, innovative systems and applications.
The maintenance basics readers need to know about lubes, coolants, filters, grease, electrical systems and tools.
Brief reviews of all the relevant aftermarket products in a specific category.
A two-page test and hands-on review of a new truck tire in every issue.
Write-ups on the latest models and significant upgrades from truck OEMs.
A selection of the most newsworthy new products from all different categories.